A Full Service Pennsylvania Divorce for Only $495.00
SAVE HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS IN LEGAL FEES
- THERE ARE NO COURT HEARINGS TO ATTEND.
- ALL COURT COSTS ARE INCLUDED IN THE FEE. THERE ARE NO HIDDEN FEES.**
- THIS IS NOT A KIT OR A DO-IT-YOURSELF PACKAGE.
- NO NEED FOR TIME CONSUMING OFFICE VISITS.
- ALL WORK IS DONE BY A LICENSED AND EXPERIENCED ATTORNEY.
- PHONE CONSULTATIONS WITH YOUR LAWYER ARE INCLUDED.
- YOU GIVE US YOUR INFORMATION AND WE DO ALL THE WORK.
- YOUR PENNSYLVANIA DIVORCE IS DONE BY YOUR PENNSYLVANIA LAWYER.
- NO LEGAL FORMS TO FILL OUT ON YOUR OWN.
- A NAME CHANGE CAN BE PART OF THE DIVORCE TO RESUME A MAIDEN NAME.
- NOTHING TO FIGURE OUT.
- A MARRIAGE SETTLEMENT AGREEMENT CAN BE PART OF THE DIVORCE. (If necessary, you can settle issues involving real estate, child custody and/or support, finances, debt, insurance, or division of personal property.)
Start your Pennsylvania divorce by choosing one of the links below to get the correct information and worksheets.
The type of Pennsylvania divorce service we provide for you is the no-fault divorce where both parties are participating in the process. Learn how to save money and avoid stress.
You can file a Pennsylvania mutual consent divorce when you have been separated for less than two years. Both parties must agree to the divorce and sign document to finalize the process.
You can get a fast Pennsylvania "separation" divorce in about 45 to 60 days if you've been separated for more than 2 years. (You can still live together and yet be considered separated.)
As part of your divorce case with us, you may want to have a legal marriage settlement agreement prepared by me. I can draw one up for an additional fee of just $450.00. The